Futuresplash

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Universal says "Screw you Apple, I'm going home!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Okay, they didn't quite say it like that but they are concerned with the abilities of iTunes users to burn their movies up to 5 times and put it on up to 5 machines. They feel that it is way too much freedom and borders on piracy. They say that Apple should look at movies, TV shows and music as seperate entities.
I would have to agree to some extent, that is exept for the fact that if someone really digs a movie anymore, they aren't going to put it on their computer they will buy the DVD's for the now almost standard extra content. I think it seperates the shit movies that people will only want to see once and maybe show a friend and keep the worth while movies payed.
I love seeing big companies( music studios, movie studios) get screwed by the firm hand of justice. I like knowing that studios could be trembling in there smelly white suites about having to actually coming up with a good idea for there next film or else the movie will be raped from the start and word will get out out that their 2 hour crap fest.
In the end I don't care. I just like sleeping at night. And I sleep better knowing rich people have problems too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home