Futuresplash

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Adobe releases Flash Player 9 for Linux

This article talks about how Adobe has released Flash Player 9 for the Linux Operating System. It now gives the people who are running the Linux operating system a chance to view all of the media that Flash Player 9 runs.
This may not be of too much importance to people who run Windows or Mac OSX, but for those who run Linux are definitely feeling the benefits of this release. Now that the web has turned into one big YouTube and Myspace frenzy, Linux users now have the ability to view all the great homemade movies the web has to offer.
I think this a good thing for those people who use Linux but to me I could really care less, since I don't run Linux. I'm not sure why they didn't do this earlier instead of leaving Linux users to not have such capabilities. Also, since they can now create things that are compatible with Flash Player 9, I'm sure if there are animators or designers out there that use the Linux OS, they are pretty happy now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home