Futuresplash

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Mac vs. PC

Meredith Helms
January 29, 2007


The article I read, called “Apple revs up Mac attacks on Vista”
POSTED: 1:25 p.m. EST, February 1, 2007, explains how Microsoft has come out with “Vista” a newer vamped up version of windows, the first revamp in 5 years.

Apple is of course, amused, being that the features Vista brags about, Apple already has had, for quite a while. Ever since the dawn of both systems, Apple has stayed a step ahead in technology versus its Windows counterpart, always managing to be more innovative then Windows, and sighing as Windows tries in vain to copy everything they do.

The article explains how the latest sweep of “I’m a Mac, I’m a PC” commercials has helped with the spreading of Apple brand. The commercials are simple, and hilarious, with the PC character constantly trying to outdo the Mac, who with ease and a smile, outdoes the PC every time.

Personally, sense I agree that Apples are better than PC’s any day, I’m curious to see how Vista compares to the newly emerging Leopard version of Mac OS. X.
Something tells me that my mind will never be changed, that Apples are the way to go, considering my field.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home