Futuresplash

Thursday, February 01, 2007

motionartist

Bridgette Blenker
Flash
4DA
“Flash Animation Software offers rapid prototyping tools”


The article I picked was Flash Animation Software Offers rapid Prototyping tools” This article was released January 26th of 2007 It talks about The Program Motion Artist 4. This program makes Flash animation easy for artist and businesses.
This program is released to windows programs, It is Inexpressive and easy to use. This program can help you Banner ads, digital photo albums, and websites, ECT. In this new version there is new wizards, templates new timeline, new browser preview, ECT.
To use this program you do not need any prior knowledge of web design.
I think this program is very special in that it can do what flash can do but in an easier way for everyone. I never heard of the program but it could be a very big success if given the chance.
I think it’s important because everyone wants things to be easier now days. When it’s easy especially in business it gets faster and less money the company has to spend. Plus cheap program very beneficial to the businesses, educations and artists to use it.
The program seems to come out February 1st 2007. So I don’t know what will happen yet with it but like I said I think it will be big or flash will sew it very bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home